Question HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR ARPI ‘THE ESSENTIAL’ MAT
- We recommend you clean your mat only after about every 5-10 uses.
- Use a drop of dishwashing liquid, lemon juice or white vinegar heavily diluted with plenty of water and wipe it with a non abrasive damp sponge.
- We do not recommend using any chemical mat cleaner sprays or sprays with essential oils, as they can potentially damage the mat.
- Avoid keeping your mat out in the sun for long periods of time. Our mat is biodegradable, so prolonged exposure to the sun can degrade it more quickly.
- Roll it up with the top side (laser-etched side) on the outside between use. Our mat is designed to be rolled this way and this will ensure your mat rolls out nice and flat each time you use it.
- Over time and use your skin’s natural oils may mark or stain the surface of the mat. Avoid practicing on the mat with freshly applied creams or oils.